Here are some simple ways to be kinder to yourself and love yourself better:
(1) Toxicity is not your thing.
You stop hanging out with toxic people who look down on you or don’t treat you well.
(2) Physical health is your priority.
You stop eating foods that are obviously bad for your health.
(3) Looking good and feeling good is part of your daily life.
Personal hygiene and personal grooming are a priority.
(4) You don’t neglect your mental health.
Negative thoughts don’t have a room in your mind. Instead, you are kind to yourself and think of affirmative thoughts that boost your confidence.
(5) The past doesn’t bother you.
Your ex-boyfriend doesn’t make you angry anymore and you accept that the past has already died.
(6) Confidence comes from within.
You are not scared that people will leave you or will cease loving you if you say no.
(7) Self-worth and net worth are important.
When a job doesn’t excite you, doesn’t make you money, or doesn’t contribute to your development, you are ready to go and find a better line of work.
(8) You don’t run away from responsibilities.
Making decisions for yourself and taking full responsibility for your actions.
(9) You make time for yourself.
Spending alone time with yourself doesn’t intimidate you. There’s no shame in being seen by other people on your own. You don’t worry that they’d think you’re weird just because you’re alone in a coffee shop.
(10) Privacy is sacred.
Oversharing on Facebook every moment of your life is not your thing. A few minutes of fame is not essential. You don’t need social media validation.
(11) You are enough.
Other people’s approval to feel good about yourself is not necessary.
(12) You stand by your beliefs.
People’s opinion doesn’t intimidate you and what they say don’t persuade you to change your mind.
(13) Personal growth is important.
Every aspect of your life must constantly improve as you get older including health, money, career, family, and other relationships.
(14) You are willing to fail than to never try at all.
Take more chances even if it means the possibility of failing more. Failure is better than not doing anything.
(15) You respect your whole being.
You fully accept yourself for who you are. Warts, stretchmarks, fats, scars, and everything included.