What is ideal for me may not be ideal for you. It really depends on the person’s interests and purpose of travel. However, I believe El Nido Palawan is ideal for any type of traveling whether it is for honeymoon, destination wedding, getaway with friends, work holiday, family vacation and … Read the rest
I spent only 3 days in Palawan.
Why 3 days only?
- It was a solo trip. The fear of getting lonely was one factor why I chose to make this trip short.
- Budget is limited. El Nido is not a place for average-earners like me. I’m not rich but still
I chose El Nido Palawan for my first ever solo trip. It was an easy option because of the following:
- It is located within the country
- I already have ideas on where to stay, what activities to do, and how much to spend
- It is my dream local destination
Anyway,… Read the rest
Before anything else, here is what happened this afternoon (yesterday) at 7-Eleven.
I was about to pay at the cashier when suddenly I saw my former classmate. My instinct was to hide and so that’s what I did. And quickly I noticed the guard was looking at me with suspicious … Read the rest