When I saw a blogger explaining her El Nido expenses, I got excited because I thought I can also afford El Nido if I just save for it. So from August 2016 up to February 2017, I tried my best to cut my expenses and save money so I could … Read the rest
I spent only 3 days in Palawan.
Why 3 days only?
- It was a solo trip. The fear of getting lonely was one factor why I chose to make this trip short.
- Budget is limited. El Nido is not a place for average-earners like me. I’m not rich but still
I chose El Nido Palawan for my first ever solo trip. It was an easy option because of the following:
- It is located within the country
- I already have ideas on where to stay, what activities to do, and how much to spend
- It is my dream local destination
Anyway,… Read the rest
Before anything else, here is what happened this afternoon (yesterday) at 7-Eleven.
I was about to pay at the cashier when suddenly I saw my former classmate. My instinct was to hide and so that’s what I did. And quickly I noticed the guard was looking at me with suspicious … Read the rest
A little over two weeks from now and off I go to somewhere I’ve always dreamed of. I am still on the preparation process and it seems like I’m never going to get done. Oh no! My emotions are a mixture of loneliness, pressure, fear, a bit of excitement, and … Read the rest
Hi! My name is Eve. I am preparing for my first solo trip. I’m not really a writer but I would like to share my would-be travel experiences through blogging. Nope. This isn’t going to be a how-to blog. But if you find my blog useful in any way, that … Read the rest